Monday 13 August 2007

gonez

all i wanted was a simple innocent job. get my hay(hair) rebonded and trimmed.
first i made an appt with the salon..only to find out tat my usual hairdresser had left.
UrghZ. and i dun even noe where she went.
Still made an appt bcos i had my hair package with the salon..no choice.

Went down to the salon...and met the new hairdresser. Looks fine altho her fingers smelt cigarettey. i tink i liked my previous hairdresser cos she always looked fashionably nice. it feels safer to leave my hay in the hands of one who looks good herself.
but nm...shes gone liao..wat can i sae.
so tried to exchange a rebond with my existing package so i dun have to pay any $$$. managed to strike a deal..dunno good or bad i just want to strike the deal and get my hair done.
and the other girl who promotes packages...comes and psycho me.
yep..wats new rite.
said tat i din strike a good deal with the hairdresser...cos she could have given me this and tat instead. but not v nice to sae in front of hairdresser cos hairdresser will earn less. said she dropped me hints liao. HUH.
so she saes she owes me a favour and will give me an free additional treatment. duhz. like i haven't heard enough of such stories.
then tries to butter me up by ranting about my cute cheeks (which i found irritating after i've heard it from her for at least 10 times)
finally she reaches the true topic...something about trading my remaining 4 turns and top up a bit more (the figure wasn't like a bit more to me lor) and get 20more turns. i din really listen.
she rattles on.
and starts to whine about how long i haven't come to the salon.
i reply flatly "need to work...dun work how to give u money"
she rattles on while i concentrate on my magazines.

felt miserable cos the assistant was tugging my hair real hard when she was kiapping my hair. and insisted tat i dun move my head. i noe the physics phrase: action and reaction. but did she expect me to use the same force to pull my head in the opposite direction to her kiappers? i dun wanna end up looking like charlie brown. =(
and then the haircut was only a few snippets which cost like 20packets of rice?! and i just realised tat the wae they added up the rebond+haircut...actually they din give me any discount at all. they just blow up the figures to their advantage. cheaters.
i promise my hair i'll find a nicer hairdresser for u.

No comments: